Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday check in

Hello everyone,

Claudia and I have been at this for about 7-8 mos, and I know, speaking for myself, that I feel like I am stuck. I have gained/lost the same 15 pounds and want to break this cycle. I truly feel lost on what to do next. Praying, I know is the most important thing to do. I do believe that I have made some small life changes that I am still doing, but the scale is not showing it. I am exercising at least 3 times weekly. My blood sugar is in the normal range again, and I do watch my carb intake for that reason. But, overall, I would think that I should be losing weight. I have tons of weight to lose, so it is not like it's the last 10 pounds to go. I am frustrated. Journal my food, keep the calories under 1500, exercise, Urgh!!! Yes, those things must be done, yet I somehow keep missing it! What are we to do?

There is no answer it seems right at the moment. Claudia has been so supportive and encouraging, and the LORD has blessed me more and more as I have developed a deeper relationship with Claudia.

SO, here is my daily intake today...

Muffin 180
sandwich 250
chips 150
cheese 150
bread 80
cake 250
trail mix 150

Okay, not a balance diet at all..no fruit or vegetables..did not drink enough water...and I did not exercise today.

HELP!!!!

1 comment:

Joan said...

I know how hard this struggle is and I want to encourage you to keep going. Have you tried Weight Watchers? WW works well when you have a buddy to go to meetings with. It truly works and is a healthy way to lose weight.

Also just an observation, but maybe cut back on the processed stuff and eat fresh fruit and veggies. Water is a must also. Don't give up, try something new.

My prayer for you is to know that God loves you just the way you are and so do I.

Blessings