Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Night

I have failed to share my exercise and calories the last few nights....I am very sorry. I've been a little laxidasical lately. I did pretty well exercising last week, and I enjoyed it so much. I jog-walked 5 days for 30 minutes and I just really loved it.

I actually gained 2 pounds from 2 weeks ago because when I went on vacation, I didn't eat well and hardly exercised. So, hopefully if I can keep up with these walks, and keeping my calories down, I can see a loss next Friday.

It's very difficult for Natasha and I to find the time and energy to post regular kinds of posts, like we used to do, because we're so busy. But we realized losing weight and getting in shape is the most important thing right now, so we thought holding each other accountable by posting our calories and exercise each day would help. So far it has.

God bless you all!

~Claudia

No comments: