Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mid-Week Check-In

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to tell you all that I am praising the Lord because I have been exercising everyday this week so far. I have enjoyed taking a 20 minute walk everyday since Saturday. I try to walk quickly and briskly to get the most out of it. Tonight I went a little longer, and actually sweated. I never sweat. It takes a lot to make me sweat. And it was chilly out!

So, I just wanted to stop and publicly give God praise for helping me to make this a priority in my life!!

~Claudia

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Hi,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I so agree with you that issues with eating stem from the same root causes. Your blog has inspired me to get out and walk! Have a great day.
:)

TreasuringChrist said...

Awesome, Ginger! Glad to hear it! Actually, I am really bummed tonight. I wasn't able to walk at all today, and then I decided I would walk after church. And then...it started with this wet wintry mix stuff--yuck. And on top of that, my husband had a meeting, so I can't leave the kids alone. So, that just leaves my workout DVD...am I in the mood for that? No!

God bless you, Ginger!

~Claudia

Joan said...

Keep up the good work, Claudia! I'm really bad when it comes to exercise. You inspire me!
Blessings