Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Check-In

Happy Monday everybody! Hope you all are doing well and controlling your eating and enjoying Christ!

Calories: Claudia- don't know??? I ate 560 before we left the house, and then we went to Golden Corral (I ate lots of salad and veggies, and a little shrimp, steak & banana pudding). I think it's safe to say I have eaten my fill : ) I won't take any chances, and I feel very satisfied right now.
Natasha- 1650..but it was all healthy..veggies, fruit and meat. I went over because I had added sunflower seeds to my salad and had some soy nuts..so it was healthy fat that I went over with.
See how I am trying to make it sound better! Hope you are walking right now Claudia! Let's talk tomorrow..

Exercise: Claudia- NONE. Maybe I'll go walk right now and come back and change that------>> I did walk! Only for 15 minutes, and it was very slow b/c my tummy was still full, but at least I did something : )
Natasha-30 minutes on ellipitcal trainer. very tired!

2 comments:

TreasuringChrist said...

Natasha, yes, you did eat very healthy...good job! But you still have to try to keep it to 1500!!

TreasuringChrist said...

What? Did you say something???