Monday, April 20, 2009

We are here, and we are alive (barely)

Hello Friends! Yes, it is actually us, Claudia and Natasha, reporting in again to give you a quick update. Sorry it's been so long. I (Claudia) have 2 sort-of "jobs" now and it's just crazy how busy and hectic it has been for me. I hardly have time to breathe. And when I do breathe, it's very erratic breathing. I am serious, I just go a mile a minute from one thing to the next, and then I just crash at the end of the day.

So, I hope you'll forgive us! Natasha and I have been doing very well meeting together each week and praying together, but these last 2 weeks we have not been able to meet, and haven't even talked on the phone much, so we feel very disconnected right now.

Not a good thing.

This week, we are getting together again and hopefully get back on track.

I hope you all are doing well! Thanks so much for your faithfulness!

Blessings and peace,

Claudia and Natasha

1 comment:

Joan said...

Glad you are still working at it.

Blessings