Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Favorite Exercise



I am happy to report that I have exercised 3x this week, 15-20 min. each time. That goal has been upped from 2x per week. After I started getting into the habit of making time to exercise, the easier it got.

And I thought I'd use this as an opportunity to share with you the exercise routine that I use the most. It's Debbie Siebers' Slim in Six. I absolutely love it. It is low-impact, but high-intensity. Of all the exercise routines I have tried, I find this one to work my muscles the most and I seem to get a lot out of it in a short time.

There are lots of squats, and lunges, and stuff like that. But it not only works your legs, but your arms and waist too. I just love it.

So, what about you? We'd like to know what your favorite exercise is. Share with us!!

~Claudia

No comments: