Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hungry

Hungry, a song that I sang last night at bible study. I am not sure who wrote it, but it is about spiritual hunger. I am not sure I feel this way all the time, but I want to.

Here is the song...

Hungry, I come to you for I know you satisfy
I am empty, but I know your love does not run dry
And so I wait for you , So I wait for you.

I'm falling on my knees
Offering all of me
Jesus you're all this heart is living for

Broken, I run to you for your arms are open wide
I am weary, but I know your touch restores my life
And so I wait for you, So I wait for you.

May this be my heart's cry. Praise you Jesus.

1 comment:

TreasuringChrist said...

That is an awesome song. Find out who sings it, I really want to hear it. I would love for that song to be true of me!!!