Friday, November 14, 2008

Weigh-In Update

Today was Natasha's and my weigh-in day. I lost 2 pounds. I am pretty happy about that, needless to say. But, tonight, I feel yucky because I ate too many snacks while watching a movie with my family. My stomach is too full.

Whenever I'm eating healthy snacks, I feel like it's not a big deal to have take an extra bite here and an extra bite there. But then it ends up being too much.

I am on Weight Watchers, so I know what my point limit is. But it's just so hard when there's sort of a "party" atmosphere and I'm relaxed and having fun.

Here's where you're supposed to say, "That's no excuse!" That's what Natasha would say, right Natasha? I need to stick to my points if I'm going to continue to lose weight!

So, now I'll try to make up for it tomorrow by exercising! My goal for exercising is not a high and lofty goal....2 days/week, 15 min/day. Eventually I will increase that! But for now, it is easily attainable and I need to take "baby steps."

So, anyway, this is not any kind of an exciting post. Just a little update for you to know how I did today! Natasha can post tomorrow and let you know about her weigh-in and her night with her family at a birthday party.

She can also share with you this really awesome thing she read in the book about holiness that she's been reading. It was very convicting! But good.

Thanks to those of you who've been commenting! Natasha and I are soooo excited to have people reading and interacting! God bless, goodnight!!

1 comment:

TreasuringChrist said...

did you notice how many times I said, "but"??